|Title:||Insound Tour Support Collection Vol. No. One|
|Released:||21 Jan 2003|
|Style:||Post Rock, Indie Rock|
|Category:||Rock / Pop|
Performer – The Boy Next Door , The Funny One, The Sexy One, The Shy One
|3||–Vue||People On The Stairs|
Performer – Jeremy Bringetto, Jessica Graves, Jonah Buffa, Rafael, Rex Shelverton
|4||–Kind Of Like Spitting||Prairie Lullaby|
Arranged By [Adopted From The Version Of] – Leon RedbonePerformer – Ben Barnett , Kate O'Brien Written-By – Mary L. Rodgers
|5||–Letter E||Good Bye|
Performer – Curtis Harvey, Enis Sefersah, Josh Mathews, Sean Meadows
|6||–Son Ambulance||Like Billy Budd Or Cyrano De Bergerac|
|7||–Har Mar Superstar||I'm Your New Babydaddy|
Drum Programming, Keyboards [Additional] – Brian TesterKeyboards – Sean TillmannMastered By – Dave Gardner , Eric Olsen Producer – Sean TillmannRecorded By – Brian Tester, Triangle Vocals – Har Mar
|8||–The Shyness Clinic||I Am Light Circling Back To Its Source (Keep Passing The Open Windows)|
Bass, Sounds [Sound Effects] – Kyle TzrinskeDrums, Accordion, Keyboards – Mike PoormanGuitar, Vocals – Mark Walker , Steve SellHarmonica – Mark Walker Mastered By – Marisa DeryRecorded By – Bob Logan
Performer – Christopher Sprague, Jimmy LaValle, Jimmy Lehner, Luis Hermosillo, Stephen SweseyRecorded By – Mike Hammel
|10||–Very Secretary||Highligh Lowlife|
Performer – Allen Johnson, David Johnson, Rachel Dietkus, Roy EwingRecorded By, Producer – Brendan Gamble, Very Secretary
|11||–Aspera Ad Astra||Godspeed|
Drums, Percussion – Chris PowellProducer – Aspera, CarmineRecorded By – Carmine Degennaro
|12||–John Vanderslice||Time Travel Is Lonely|
Featuring [With] – SpoonRecorded By – Jim Eno
|13||–Camera Obscura||Something About A Nightmare Curtain I|
Performer – William Lamb, Duane Pitre, Michelle Maskovish, Russell White
|14||–Chris Leo / Dälek / The Oktopus||Infinite Paths|
Producer, Written-By, Recorded By, Arranged By [Directed], Mixed By – Dälek, The Oktopus
Bass, Vocals – Matthew SaferEngineer, Producer – James Murphy, Tim GoldsworthyGuitar, Vocals – Luke JennerMastered By – Alan DouchesPercussion – Vito Roccoforte
|16||–The Faint||Worked Up So Sexual (Death Cab Mix)|
Performer – Clark Baechle, Jocob Thiele, Joel Petersen, Todd BaechleRemix – Death Cab For Cutie
Piano – Karla
|18||–Bright Eyes||No Title|
Performer – Conor Oberst
01. Engineered and produced at DFA. Mastered at West West Side. All songs copyright The Rapture 2001.
02. Recorded throughout the months of June and July 1999 at Deep Space studios.
03. Brooklyn, NY. 1997.
04. Recorded 1999 and January 2000 at Private Studios in Urbana, Illinois.
05. Recorded at Knitting Factory, NYC 10/24/99.
06. Recorded at Oblong Sound, December ‘99 and January ‘00. Mastered at Burr-Holland Studio, February ‘00.
09. Recorded 4/99 in Los Angeles, CA @ Last Time Around Studio.
10. Recorded at Tiny Telephone. All songs (c)(p) 2001 Primers Of The Pulse Sound BMI.
15. Galaxy Control (ASCAP) Copyright 1998
17. (p) 1998 non publie (bmi).
18. Recorded in August 1999 at The Small Church.